Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone.

My name is Badrol Haqim Hafize b.Hassan.I was born on 24 July 1998 in Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur.I live in Pusat Latihan Polis (PULAPOL),Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.I am 18 years old and i have 7 family's members in my own family which is my parents and 5 siblings.My mother's name is Sidah bt.Othman.My father's name is Hassan bt.Othman.I have 5 siblings which is consist of 1 brother,3 sisters and myself.My brother's name is Badrol Hisyam b.Hassan while my sisters's name is Nurul Nadia bt.Hassan,Nurul Nazura bt Hassan, and Nurul Nadhira bt. Hassan. I think that people love to friend with me because i am social enough and love to communicate with other people..because i love to share a story to themselves. Other than that, i love to play sport because i love to become fit and stay healthy. Besides, i love to travel because i can see whole entire of the world and appreciate everything that god created for us......i hope that i can make a new friend with someone that read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment